OTSMSM001 MECHANICAL SEALS MAINTENANCE - Mechanical
Time & Location
About the Event
Mechanical Seals Maintenance (Ref:OTSMSM001)
To have an understanding of the maintenance of mechanical seals.
This course deals with mechanical seals for pumps for oil refineries, petrochemical plant and product terminals. It is intended that it will be used for the training of personnel in the use maintenance and selection of mechanical seals. The course will cover the principles, design features, installation and maintenance of mechanical seals.
All Attendees should have a sound power generation and mechanical background.
At the end of this course you will be able to maintain mechanical seals.
• Mechanical Seals
• Mechanical Seal Selection Procedures
• Selecting the mechanical seal Manufacture
• Determination of the mechanical seal pressure rating
• Mechanical seal selection and coding
• Mechanical seal coding as applied to specific pump specifications
• Examples of mechanical Seal Selection in Difficult Operating Conditions
• Vacuum Services
• High-speed applications
• High pressure boiler forced circulation Pump service
• LPG services
• Corrosive Services
• Temperature extremes
• Course Review and Feedback